Terms & Conditions
1) In these conditions of sale 'the company' means The Funky Fairy.
12) The contract shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14) PRE ORDERS - We accept pre-ordering on some products, we do this in good faith that our supplier has advised us of the stock arriving on the date supplied. This date may be subject to change and may be out of our control. We will advise you by email / telephone if there are any delays or a change of delivery date from the original one specified. Please email us using the contact form if you have any questions relating to PRE ORDERING. Should the delivery not arrive in time, or is significantly changed, you can request a refund. We will refund you up to the point of creation of your item. Once your item has been made, please see the section Returns / Cancellations in our Terms and Conditions.
15) Special Offers are at the management discretion, we may remove offer's without notice and prices may increase after the offer removal. Loyalty Points cannot be used on Special Offers / Special Discounts / Vouchers / Discount Codes or Special Events (eg Black Friday / Cyber Monday).
16) Discount codes cannot be applied if you have already ordered, if an order has been placed and accepted we cannot cancel said order or reduce its price in regards to discount coupon.
17) These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.18) By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to the conditions set in this document.
Personalised Products - IMPORTANT
It is imperative you take a moment and check the product you are ordering and all the personalisation information, this includes NAMES, DATES, PHRASES, COLOURS etc. As once your order has been processed we cannot make amendments. When you checkout, you will be presented with a checkbox with this message confirming you have made the necessary checks:
Please be aware, when you enter a name for your personalisation we will stitch it with a capital letter for the Initial letter ie Olivia and the remaining letters will be lowercase, unless advised by you ie you would like all CAPITAL letters (OLIVIA) or Initials (O.R.J) . We have a customer comments box at the bottom of your order for instructions to be added if you need to tell us anything.
If you have made an error, please inform us straight away, you order may not have been started. You can contact us via email and supply your PO number.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund or accept returns for any incorrectly supplied details once your item/s have been personalised.
If you would like to send an email please click here.
We always aim to send your item/s the next day if possible, but it does take us a little bit of time to make such beautiful items. As most of our products are made to order and to ensure the highest quality we trust you are understanding in this process. If you need an item urgently, please email us and we can advise if we are able to meet your required timeline.
After you have placed an order through our site, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been placed, then another email to explain its been dispatched by Courier and your tracking link. International customers will also receive details of reference or tracking numbers depending on the service requested. So please ensure your email address and contact numbers are correct and your spam filters allow us to keep in contact with you.
We take great care to ensure that we are always in-stock of all items. In the unlikely event that we are out of stock, we will contact you within 24/48 hours to advise of this, at which point if you choose to cancel the order we will refund you in full.
Although we offer next day delivery (once your item has been made) we unfortunately cannot guarantee this service, sometimes delay can occur and you will be updated if this happens by our courier by text or email depending on what details you supplied us when you purchased.
We may on occasion choose to send your item/s by an alternative carrier (IE if you have chosen Courier we may send by Royal Mail) if circumstances arise that the courier fails to collect from us, or there is a delay by the service they offer us. This change may affect the way you are able to track your item.
We also offer a Royal Mail delivery to Scottish Highlands, Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, this delivery service is offered as a cheaper alternative to the Courier, the offset for this cheaper option is extended delivery times and limited tracking, by accepting these terms and conditions you understand and agree to the extended delivery times for these area's.
Returns / Cancellations
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase however please see below some common questions and answers.
I’ve change my mind / Can I get a refund or exchange it for someone else?
If you wish to exchange or return an item please do so within 30 days of purchasing it. The item /s need to be in a saleable condition (original packaging and not have been used) and include a copy of your receipt / proof of purchase or your PO number - this will be on your original email when you ordered online, also a note explaining why you are returning the item /s. Return postage and packing are direct costs and we regret that these cannot be refunded, however you will be refunded your initial item /s costs if a refund is requested, if you request an exchange then be aware there will be additional delivery costs. See below how to return item /s to us. If you have requested a refund on a standard non-personalised item, once we have received and checked the returned item, will will credit your account within 7 days. If you have requested an exchange, this will be actioned (stock dependent) within 3 days.
This does not apply to personalised items. Personalised items are made to your specification and as such they cannot be exchanged or refunded due to change of mind / choice.
Has your item developed a fault?
Firstly please contact us, we will always try and resolve any issues by email.
If you have a product that has developed a fault, we may ask you take a digital picture of the issue so we can then deal with it immediately (by emailing this to us), or we may ask you to send the item back to us so we can examine it.
Please obtain a proof of postage (Recorded Delivery) and on receipt of the item we will check the fault. If we find the item has no fault or has been damaged through neglect / misuse, the item will be returned to you at your cost.
Once the fault has been established we can either offer you a replacement (like for like) or offer a full refund for the item this will include the initial cost and delivery of that item and the return delivery costs (based on Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Tariffs) (will will credit your payment method within 7 days of receipt of the said item/s)
Returning your item to us:
Please return your item /s, with a covering note with your name and address, reason why its being returned, if you are requesting a refund or exchange (additional delivery costs may need to be paid if requesting an exchange)
We advise either recorded delivery or obtaining proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for non-deliveries.
This does not affect your statutory rights under the sale of goods act 1979 and the consumer rights act.
Credit Card Security
The Funky Fairy uses Sagepay to clear your payment. All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information
Concerning the privacy of your data:
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1) The Funky Fairy is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2) When you place an order, we need to know your name, address, e-mail address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3) We use your personal information to notify you of your purchase and to send you updates of our products and services. We will only contact you with your consent.
4) We do not sell, rent or exchange any personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during your purchase.
5) We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6) We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Web site sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
8) In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about your privacy please contact us at email@example.com.